GammaRebels is a startup accelerator program for technology entrepreneurs. It is an intensive 3 month long program held in Warsaw. We ran two editions (2011 and 2012/2013) focused on early stage startups and are gearing towards a third one, focused on companies with existing products or services. You are more than welcome to submit your proposal along with an investor deck (please use Pitching Hacks structure).
All GammaRebels startups get:
- a predefined equity investment of up to EUR 12.000 for 10% equity
- $5,000 in Amazon AWS credits plus additional services (details below)
- $20,000 in cloud service from Google (Google App Engine or Google Cloud Storage, eventually combination)
- $60,000 in cloud service from Microsoft (Windows Azure platform)
- access to PayPal Blueprint program (eg. fees waived up to $1.5m revenue)
- helping hand of the international team of top-notch mentors and coaches (in other words, we provide you what is the most important for startups – advice, mentoring, and connections that you wouldn’t find anywhere else)
- the chance to pitch the investors at the end of the program at Demo Day in Poland and abroad (last edition held the Demo Day in London and had the Demo Tour in the Bay Area – San Francisco and the Silicon Valley).
Hardgamma partnered with Amazon AWS Activate global offering to give each of Hardgamma companies and GammaRebels startups (this is open to any companies that are less than 3 years old and have raised less than $1.5M in funding) access to a package with:
- AWS credits ($15,000 HardGamma and $5,000 GammaRebels)
- One year of premium AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Free access to web-based and instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), plus tokens for multiple hands-on labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- A new Startup Forum for knowledge sharing among startups
- Special offers from other companies that help startups – initial partners include Opscode, AlertLogic and SOASTA with more coming soon.